£595 per person
1 out of 5
The perfect weekend getaway, this short wellness break includes two nights at the cosy Northern Lights Inn and entrance to the world-famous Blue Lagoon. With Iceland being just a three hour flight from the UK, you can catch a Friday afternoon flight and be bathing in the mineral-rich geothermal seawater by dusk. Kick-back and relax all weekend, or explore the wonderful natural landscapes nearby, including the Reykjanes Peninsula.
Day 1 | Arrive in Iceland
Welcome to Iceland. On arrival, transfer to the cosy Northern Lights Inn and check in for a two night stay. Daily waffle making takes place in the lounge for guests to enjoy. Perhaps, grab a drink from the honesty bar and kick back ready for a relaxing weekend ahead. Dine in Max's Restaurant in the evening and if you have time to spare, visit the hotel's wellness spa.
Day 2 | Blue Lagoon
Spend today at the Blue Lagoon relaxing in the rejuvenating geothermal seawater. The Blue Lagoon cafe serves a great selection of fresh and healthy snacks for lunch and the Lava Restaurant is a fantastic place to dine in the evening. If you are seeking a more exclusive spa session, ask us about upgrading to visit The Retreat.
Day 3 | Departure Day
After breakfast, perhaps spend some time enjoying the facilities at the Northern Lights Inn before transferring to the airport for your return flight. If you have an evening flight, why not hire an electric car from the hotel and explore some of the sights of South Iceland.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return airport transfers from Keflavik Airport to the Northern Lights Inn (transfer time approx. 20 minutes)
- Two nights accommodation at the Northern Lights Inn in a Deluxe Room including breakfast
- Access to NLI's Wellness Spa and Fitness Room
- Complimentary scheduled transfers between NLI and the Blue Lagoon
- Premium Blue Lagoon entrance which includes entrance to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, use of towel, first drink of your choice, second mask of choice, slippers, use of bathrobe
This price is based on two people sharing a Deluxe Room.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.