Want to go where the wild is?
We take you to places no one else can. Wild places. Extraordinary places. Places where you’ll meet amazing people and have life changing experiences. Open your eyes to the world as you've never seen it before.
Go where the wild is.
We’ve teamed up with Lonely Planet, and our friends in Northern Norway at Clarion Hotel The Edge in Tromsø, and Brim Explorer, the first ever non-polluting catamaran to sail Arctic waters, to offer one lucky reader and a companion the chance to experience its thrilling first whale watching trip this November.
Clear Dark Nights & Northern Lights
Witnessing Mother Nature's most famous light show is one of the greatest travel experiences on earth. Head north, above a latitude of 60 degrees from late September through to early April, and you'll be in prime position for dazzling displays of this remarkable phenomenon.
Wild & Wonderful Places to Stay
Every destination, every room and every adventure we offer is selected for the sense of wonder it inspires, and the warmth of the welcome waiting for you. We can provide a detailed itinerary tailored to you
in just 24 hours.
Experience the wild with the experts
Over the past 10 years, we’ve travelled through Iceland, Finland, Sweden, Norway and Svalbard, finding extraordinary places, having awe-inspiring experiences and meeting truly inspiring people.
Now it’s your turn.
Emma Durkin | Founder
"Our commitment to responsible travel means every detail of your trip is meticulously planned to minimise impact on the environment, wildlife and local communities you are visiting."
Be the first to know
Enter your email address for regular news and astonishing competitions
Latest posts from our wild & wonderful world
Why book with us?
Trust our knowledge & expertise
- We have the highest of standards on your behalf
- We tell you exactly how it is, because we go there regularly
- We define a personalised itinerary to create your perfect trip
Support our commitment to responsible travel
- We love the wild and want to protect it for future generations
- We only feature places and people who share our conviction
- Your booking will help us support and protect our fragile environment
Book with us in total confidence
- We listen, and give you the holiday experience you want
- We are committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection
- You can call us 24/7 while you are away