In a world where life is increasingly hectic and hyper connectivity means we are ‘always on’, Where The Wild Is invites you to step away from your everyday hustle and bustle and visit some of the wildest, most wonderful places on earth.
Sir David Attenborough
“It seems to me that the natural world is the greatest source of excitement; the greatest source of visual beauty, the greatest source of intellectual interest. It is the greatest source of so much in life that makes life worth living.”
Over the past 10 years, we’ve travelled through Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Svalbard and The Faroe Islands, finding extraordinary places, having awe-inspiring experiences and meeting truly inspiring people. Now it’s your turn.
We want to share everything we’ve found with you. We’ll open your eyes to vast, dancing skies. We’ll take you to mighty glaciers and sparkling fjords. We’ll get you closer than you ever dreamed to Arctic wildlife and introduce you to local characters who’ve become our lifelong friends.
Wherever you go, we guarantee you’ll stay in amazing spaces. Ice hotels, glass igloos, lighthouses, treehouses, mirror cubes and sea cabins…unique accommodation for a journey you’ll never forget.
Hans Christian Andersen
“To move, to breathe, to fly, to float,
To gain all while you give,
To roam the roads of lands remote,
To travel is to live.”
Our commitment to responsible travel means every detail of your trip is meticulously planned to minimise impact on the environment, wildlife and local communities you are visiting.
We’re proud to be part of Zing Ocean Conservancy’s Arctic Cleanup Coalition, working to restore and protect the marine environment, and partner with Brim Explorer, the first ever non polluting cruise boat for Arctic waters which sails in silence to take you closer to nature.
When you arrive at your incredible wild destination, we’ll even make sure there’s a welcome cup of tea for you from Bird & Blend - a young, independent, eco-friendly tea company on a mission to make people happy.
Why book with us?
Trust our knowledge & expertise
- We have the highest of standards on your behalf
- We tell you exactly how it is, because we go there regularly
- We define a personalised itinerary to create your perfect trip
Support our commitment to responsible travel
- We love the wild and want to protect it for future generations
- We only feature places and people who share our conviction
- Your booking will help us support and protect our fragile environment
Book with us in total confidence
- We listen, and give you the holiday experience you want
- We are committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection
- You can call us 24/7 while you are away