£730 per person
1 out of 5
With direct flights from most UK airport's, Iceland is just three hours away meaning a two night break to escape the hustle and bustle of busy life is simple. Staying at the chic Silica Hotel, part of Iceland's Blue Lagoon resort, unwind and enjoy some quiet contemplation whilst bathing in the mineral-rich water known for its skin-repairing and anti-ageing properties. Looking for an extra special spa treatment? Ask us about an upgrade to the exclusive Blue Lagoon Retreat...
Day 1 | Arrive in Iceland
Welcome to Iceland. On arrival, transfer to the Silica Hotel and check in for a for a two night stay. Choose to enjoy an evening spa at the Blue Lagoon and perhaps dine at the resort's Lava Restaurant or relax at your hotel ready for a Blue Lagoon spa session tomorrow.
Day 2 | Spa & Relaxation
Spend today at the Blue Lagoon bathing in the geothermal seawater or book an excursion to the local area. Perfectly placed to discover the sights of the Reykjanes Peninsula, it's possible to hire a car for the day to explore independently. Alternatively, make use of the fitness centre, take a dip in the Silica Hotel's own lagoon or upgrade to a four hour spa session at the exclusive Blue Lagoon Retreat.
Day 3 | Departure Day
After breakfast, perhaps spend some time enjoying the facilities at the Silica Hotel before transferring to the airport for your return flight.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return airport transfers from Keflavik Airport to the Silica Hotel (transfer time approx. 20 minutes)
- Two nights accommodation in a Lava Deluxe Room including breakfast
- Access to the hotel’s private lagoon, Silica lagoon
- Access to the Fitness Centre
- Premium Blue Lagoon entrance which includes entrance to the Blue Lagoon, silica mud mask, use of towel, first drink of your choice, second mask of choice, slippers, use of bathrobe
This price is based on two people sharing a Deluxe Room at the Silica Hotel.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.