£770 per person
3 out of 5
Immerse yourself in Iceland's new geothermal oceanside Sky Lagoon and discover some of the country's most spectacular scenery with FlyOver Iceland, a virtual flight experience over stunning fjords and sweeping glaciers. Travel with Superjeep on an exhilarating adventure to witness the Golden Circle with its bubbling mud pools and icy waterfalls. These natural wonders surround Reykjavik, which offers a thriving cultural scene with an abundance of first class restaurants, quirky cafes and historic landmarks.
Day 1 | Arrive in Reykjavík
Arrive in Iceland and transfer to the Eyja Guldsmeden Hotel in Reykjavík. Why not head out for dinner in the evening. Ask us about our favourite restaurants in the city and if you'd like us to book you table, no problem.
Day 2 | FlyOver Iceland & Sky Lagoon
Explore Reykjavík this morning. Head to FlyOver Iceland—an exhilarating flight experience where you will hang suspended, feet dangling, before a 20-metre spherical screen while a film whisks you away on an exhilarating journey across Iceland. Later transfer to Iceland's new Sky Lagoon. Immerse yourself in the warmth of a geothermal lagoon with a view of the North Atlantic Ocean.
Day 3 | Golden Circle
Enjoy a full day tour exploring the sights of the famous Golden Circle route by Superjeep. Discover Thingvellir National Park, see mighty Gullfoss waterfall and witness Strokkur geyser erupt 20 metres into the sky. Modified with huge tyres to take on the challenge of Iceland’s rugged terrain, equipped with GPS and an experienced off-road driver behind the wheel, Superjeeps are built for adventure!
Day 4 | Departure Day
Transfer back to the airport for your departure flight.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return airport transfers by minibus from Keflavík International Airport to the Eyja Guldsmeden Hotel in Reykjavík
- Three nights accommodation at the Eyja Guldsmeden Hotel in Reykjavík including breakfast
- A full day Golden Circle tour by Superjeep
- Entrance to Sky Lagoon, Iceland's new geothermal lagoon experience with a view of the North Atlantic Ocean
- Tickets for FlyOver Iceland, a virtual flight taking you to sweeping glaciers and fjords all while hanging suspended before a 20-metre spherical screen
The price of this suggestion is based on two people sharing a double/twin room.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.