£1150 per person
3 out of 5
Experience the silence of the Arctic on this five night trip to Northern Norway, which combines nights in a fabulous hotel and a two night stay on a secluded island in a charming Nordic sea cabin. Snowshoe hike by sparkling fjords, take to the Arctic road in a zero emission, silent vehicle to search for the aurora, and head out to sea on the recently launched Brim Explorer catamaran, which has a hybrid-electric engine making no noise or vibrations so as not to disturb nature.
Day 1 | Arrive in Tromso
Arrive in Norway's lively city of Tromso and transfer to your hotel where you will stay for three nights. Why not head out for dinner in the evening and enjoy the city at twilight. Ask us about our favourite restaurants in the city.
Day 2 | Snowshoe Hike & Northern Lights Cruise
Travel by Tesla Model X to the mountains to enjoy a snowshoe hike surrounded by beautiful Arctic scenery. Return to Tromso for lunch and spend the afternoon at leisure. In the evening meet at Tromso harbour for a Northern Lights cruise. Enjoy a five-course meal on board the new hybrid-electric Brim Explorer.
Day 3 | Silent Whale Watching & Tesla Northern Lights Trip
Sail in silence on this non polluting catamaran to search for humpback and killer whales in the icy waters. In the evening, travel along the Arctic roads in a zero emission, magically silent Tesla X car. You driver and guide will travel to where the Northern Lights may be visible.
Day 4 | Tromso Sight Seeing & Ferry To Vengsoy
Spend the morning at leisure in Tromso. Perhaps take a trip on the cable car to get incredible views of the city. Later transfer to Bellvik where you will take a ferry to Vengsoy and check into a sea cabin for a two nights stay.
Day 5 | Nordic Sea Cabin
Relax and enjoy your surroundings. perhaps book an optional excursion and after dark, be sure to keep a look out for the Northern Lights swirling overhead.
Day 6 | Departure Day
Enjoy a morning at leisure in the cabin. Later in the afternoon, take the ferry back to Bellvik and transfer back to Tromso airport for your departure plans.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return private airport transfers from Tromso Airport to your accommodation in Tromso
- Return transfers from Tromso to Bellvik
- Return ferry journey from Bellvik to Vengsoy
- Three nights accommodation in a double/twin room at Clarion Hotel the Edge including breakfast
- Two nights accommodation in a sea cabin at Vengsoy on a self catering basis (breakfast baskets can be arranged)
- A guided snowshoe hike including a drive out to the mountains in a zero emission Tesla Model X
- A Northern Lights hunt in a zero emission Tesla Model X
- A silent whale watching cruise aboard the hybrid-electric Brim Explorer
- A Northern Lights cruise with five-course meal aboard the hybrid-electric Brim Explorer
The price of this suggestion is based on two people sharing a double or a twin room at Clarion Hotel The Edge in Tromso and a Nordic Sea Cabin at Vengsoy. Get in touch to find out about more Tromso hotels.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.
This trip works well with the direct flights, with Norwegian Air from London Gatwick which go three times a week on a Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. Travel from Wednesday to Monday or from Monday to Friday for a five night break.