£1490 per person
3 out of 5
Discover a winter wonderland high above the Arctic Circle on this three night short break. Stay overnight in an elaborately carved Deluxe Suite, complete with a luxury warm bathroom and wellness area, at the world famous Icehotel. Enjoy a five-course tasting menu at the Ice Restaurant and travel across the frozen landscape by husky sled and snowmobile whilst keeping a watchful eye for the swirling ribbons of the Northern Lights dancing overhead.
Day 1 | Arrive in Lapland
Arrive in Kiruna in Swedish Lapland and transfer to one of the world’s most incredible hotels. Icehotel must be seen to be believed. Carved from blocks of ice from the nearby river Torne each year, stay in the 30th edition of this breath-taking Arctic masterpiece. Check in to your warm hotel room for a two night stay and head to the Homestead for a three course dinner.
Day 2 | Optional Excursion
Today, enjoy a guided tour of Icehotel Learn about how a team of artists create this masterpiece and spend time exploring the ornately carved suites. In the afternoon, why not join an optional excursion? Perhaps visit a reindeer farm or try your hand at ice sculpting. In the evening make your way to the Ice Restaurant for a five course tasting menu.
Day 3 | Dog Sledding & Northern Lights Snowmobile Safari
Day 4 | Departure Day
You’ll be woken with a hot lingonberry juice this morning and after a relaxing and warming sauna head to the restaurant for breakfast. Afterwards, transfer to Kiruna Airport for your departure plans.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return airport transfers from Kiruna Airport to Icehotel (transfer time approx. 15 minutes)
- Three nights accommodation at Icehotel on a half board basis which includes a full buffet breakfast, a five course tasting menu at the Ice Restaurant and a three course dinner at The Homestead Restaurant
- Two nights spent in a warm hotel room
- One night spent in a Deluxe Suite (cold room with a warm private bathroom)
- A guided 45 minute tour of Icehotel
- A four hour husky safari with lunch included
- A snowmobile excursion to hunt for the Northern Lights
Winter clothing is provided for all activities as well as all sleeping equipment required for the overnight stay in your cold room.
A driving license is required to drive a snowmobile.
The price of this suggestion is based on two people sharing a Deluxe Suite for one night at Icehotel 365 and a warm hotel room for two nights at Icehotel in Jukkasjärvi. Get in touch to find out about more about Cold Rooms, Art Suites and Deluxe Suites at Icehotel in Swedish Lapland.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.