When selling to UK consumers, all travel businesses are required to comply with the package travel regulations. As a result, all tour operators and travel agents are legally required to provide consumer protection.
Where The Wild Is Ltd is a company committed to customer satisfaction and consumer financial protection. We are therefore pleased to announce that, at no extra cost to you, and in accordance with ''The Package Travel, Package Tours Regulations'' all passengers booking with Where The Wild Is Ltd are fully insured for the initial deposit, and subsequently the balance of monies paid due to the trust account we have in place through our membership (No.5517) with Protected Trust Services.
At Where The Wild Is, we are proud to be a member of Protected Trust Services (PTS)
- PTS offers all member companies a trust account and insurance model which ensures all consumer money is fully protected.
- PTS members are fully package travel regulation compliant.
- All consumers can check the PTS membership of a company prior to booking. Simply contact PTS directly for peace of mind.
- If a consumer has any concerns about the allocation of their monies and the holiday supplied by a PTS member they can contact PTS directly. Please email [email protected] or call on 0207 190 9988
- PTS is FCA registered to ensure trust and confidence when booking with any PTS member.