Best Time To Go
£1090 per person
2 out of 5
Immerse yourself in Iceland's new geothermal oceanside Sky Lagoon and discover some of the country's most spectacular scenery with FlyOver Iceland, a virtual flight experience over stunning fjords and sweeping glaciers. Travel with Superjeep on an exhilarating adventure to witness the Golden Circle with its bubbling mud pools and icy waterfalls. These natural wonders surround Reykjavik, which offers a thriving cultural scene with an abundance of first class restaurants, quirky cafes and historic landmarks.
Day 1 | Arrive in Iceland & Optional Northern Lights Hunt
Arrive in Iceland and transfer to the Eyja Guldsmeden Hotel in Reykjavik. Enjoy a stroll around picturesque Lake Tjörnin and marvel at the Reykjavík City Hall’s intriguing design. Visit the hall’s exhibition space to enjoy stunning views of the lake and its birdlife. Don’t miss the large 3D map of Iceland. In the evening travel away from the city in a Superjeep and chase the northern lights with an experienced guide.
Day 2 | FlyOver Iceland & Sky Lagoon
Explore Reykjavík this morning. Head to FlyOver Iceland—an exhilarating flight experience where you will hang suspended, feet dangling, before a 20-metre spherical screen while a film whisks you away on an exhilarating journey across Iceland. Later transfer to Iceland's new Sky Lagoon. Immerse yourself in the warmth of a geothermal lagoon with a view of the North Atlantic Ocean.
Day 3 | Golden Circle by Superjeep
Enjoy a full day tour exploring the sights of the famous Golden Circle route by Superjeep. Discover Thingvellir National Park, see mighty Gullfoss waterfall and witness Strokkur geyser erupt 20 metres into the sky. Modified with huge tyres to take on the challenge of Iceland’s rugged terrain, equipped with GPS and an experienced off-road driver behind the wheel, Superjeeps are built for adventure!
Day 4 | Departure Day
Transfer back to the airport for your departure flight.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return airport transfers
- Return transfers by taxi to and from Sky Lagoon
- Three nights at the Eyja Guldsmeden Hotel in downtown Reykjavik including daily breakfast
- Golden Circle by Superjeep from 08:30 till 17:00 includes hotel pick up and drop off
- Sky Lagoon admission includes a towel and a journey through the seven-step ritual (relaxing lagoon, cold water plunge pool, sauna, cool mist, cleansing sea salt scrub, steam room and relaxing shower),
- FlyOver Iceland admission for an exhilarating flight where you will hang suspended, feet dangling, before a 20-metre spherical screen while a film whisks you away on an exhilarating journey across Iceland.
- Northern Lights Hunt by Superjeep from 20:00 till late, includes hotel pick up and drop off and hot chocolate
The price of this suggestion is based on two people sharing a double/twin room.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.