Best Time To Go
November - April
£3100 per person
3 out of 5
During your three-night stay at the luxurious Logger’s Lodge, experience the rush of driving your own team of Alaskan huskies through the wilderness, learn to photograph the elusive Northern Lights and tackle the snowy terrain of the forest by ski or snowshoe. Relax in your private sauna and outdoor hot tub and delve into Lappish cuisine prepared and served to you by your very own private chef.
Day 1 | Arrive in Sweden
Arrive in Swedish Lapland and transfer to the beautiful Loggers Lodge where you will stay for three nights. Enjoy a delicious three course dinner in the evening and a learn how to photograph the enigmatic northern lights during a night time adventure.
Day 2 | Nordic Ski or Snowshoe
Head out into the forest today with an experienced guide. Choose cross-country skis or snowshoes as footwear and admire the spectacular surroundings. Enjoy lunch outside before returning to your boutique hideaway to relax in the outdoor hot tub.
Day 3 | Dogsled Adventure
Today you'll head into the Lapland wilderness with a friendly team of furry explorers! Meet the huskies and get to grips with the sled, then grasp the reins! Feel the wind rush through your hair as you glide through the trees leaving a powdery path behind you.
Day 4 | Departure Day
Travel back to Luleå airport for your departure flight.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return private airport transfers
- Three nights accommodation at Loggers Lodge
- Private chef and host with in-lodge dining
- Complimentary drinks from the mini bar which has a selection of wines, beers and cider
- Private spa including a wood-fired sauna and outdoor hot tub
- Arctic winter clothing provided by Swedish outdoor gear company, Fjällräven
- Northern Lights Photography Excursion
- Nordic Ski or Snowshoe Tour
- Dog sled Excursion
The price of this suggestion is based on two people staying at Loggers Lodge in Swedish Lapland.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.