3 out of 5
£1828 per person
Explore the snake-thin cobblestone streets of the city's oldest district, Gamla Stan in Sweden's stylish capital, before travelling north to Swedish Lapland to stay in the world's most famous frozen hotel. Dash across wilderness pulled by a team of huskies and go in search of the magical Northern Lights by snowmobile on this incredible winter adventure.
Day 1 | Arrive in Stockholm
Arrive in Sweden's capital city and transfer to your hotel, Downtown Camper, for an overnight stay. Why not head out for dinner in the evening and enjoy the city at twilight? Ask us about our favourite restaurants in the city.
Day 2 | Arrive in Lapland
Fly to Swedish Lapland and transfer to one of the world’s most incredible hotels, ICEHOTEL. Check in to your Deluxe Suite for an overnight stay at –5°C. Enjoy a reindeer excursion in the afternoon where you will feed the reindeer, learn about the Sámi lifestyle and drive a reindeer sled before a light lunch. In the evening make your way to the Homestead for dinner before wrapping up for your night on a bed of ice.
Day 3 | Icehotel & Snowmobile Safari
Enjoy a lingonberry juice and relaxing sauna trip this morning. Take a guided tour of ICEHOTEL and learn about how a team of artists create this arctic masterpiece every year. Explore the ornately carved suites before heading out on a husky safari with lunch included. Later, embark on a snowmobile adventure into the wilderness to hunt for the Northern Lights. Return for dinner and head to your warm hotel room for your final night.
Day 4 | Departure Day
After breakfast, transfer to Kiruna Airport for your departure plans.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return airport transfers from Kiruna Airport to ICEHOTEL
- One night at the Downtown Camper in Stockholm on a bed and breakfast basis
- Two nights accommodation at ICEHOTEL on a half board basis, one night spent in a Deluxe Suite (cold room with a warm private bathroom), one night spent in a warm hotel room
- Dinner for two in the Homestead
- A fine dining experience at the Ice Restaurant for two
- A guided 45 minute tour of ICEHOTEL (tours offered at various times daily)
- A four hour husky safari with lunch included
- A snowmobile excursion to hunt for the Northern Lights
- Winter clothing is provided for all activities as well as all sleeping equipment required for the overnight stay in your cold room
A driving license is required to drive a snowmobile.
The price of this suggestion is based on two people sharing a double or a twin room at Downtown Camper in Stockholm, a Deluxe Suite and a double or a twin room at ICEHOTEL. Get in touch to find out about more Stockholm hotels and other works of art in Swedish Lapland.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.