£2490 per person
4 out of 5
Jam-packed with Arctic adventures, this four-night itinerary includes an overnight stay in an eco-hut located on iconic Lake Inari – a perfect experience for Aurora hunters. Learn how to drive your own team of huskies, head off on a snowmobile adventure after dark, visit a local reindeer farm and enjoy nice gentle walk in a beautiful snowy surrounding.
Day 1 | Arrive in Ivalo
Arrive at Ivalo Airport, you will be transferred to Wilderness Hotel Nangu. Settle into your Panoramic Log Cabin and watch the relax in your own private sauna.
Day 2 | Snowmobiling & Safari
Fully immerse yourself in Finnish Lapland by exploring the untouched wilderness on a snowmobile. In the evening, search for the Northern Lights while being tucked away in your heated Aurora Sledge. Relax by the fire and taste Finnish delicacies while watching the Aurora Borealis dance above you.
Day 3 | Husky & Reindeer Day
After being transferred to the husky farm, you will be taught how to handle the sled before being pulled between the snow-whipped trees. Later, you will meet the reindeers and explore Sami culture. After trying the Finnish cuisine at the onsite restaurant, the Aurora Snowmobile will be waiting to whisk you away under the moonlit sky.
Day 4 | Aurora Hut
From the frozen surface of Lake Inari, to the enchanting forest, your guide will take you snowshoeing across all terrains. This true eco-activity is perfect for getting to know the nature around you. In the evening, you will stay in the Aurora Hut, an eco-hut that is taken onto the frozen Lake Inari - a true wilderness experience.
Day 5 | Departure Day
Perhaps take a morning stroll through the forest before transferring back to Ivalo for your departure flight.
Where will I rest my head?
- Return private airport transfers from Ivalo Airport to Wilderness Hotel Nangu
- Three nights accommodation in the Panoramic Log Cabin
- One night accommodation at in the Aurora Hut
- Full board basis
- A six hour husky sled excursion and reindeer experience including lunch and refreshments
- A four hour snowmobiling tour including outdoor lunch and lesson
- A four hour snowshoeing tour including outdoor lunch
- A two and a half hour Aurora Snowmobiling including lesson and refreshments
- A three hour Aurora Safari including dinner
- Private sauna in the Panoramic Log Cabin
The price of this suggestion is based on two people sharing.
Would you like a price including flights? Get in touch today.